Services Offered at Edu-Vet Roscoe, Your Veterinarian in Roscoe
With our full-service clinic, it’s no wonder those in the Big Country, Roscoe, and other northwestern Texas counties trust Edu-Vet Pet Hospital at Roscoe with the health of their pets. Our veterinarians can diagnose and treat a myriad of health issues your pet may be experiencing.
Here is an overview of the services proudly offered at Edu-Vet Roscoe.
Edu-Vet Roscoe offers a full service hospital for traditional pets like cats and dogs that includes the following:
- Well Pet Care is our primary focus to prevent your pet from serious illnesses and disease.
- Vaccinations customized to your pet’s exposure risk
- Flea, Tick, and Heartworm preventatives
- Free Vaccines for Life Program
- Pain Management
- Significant advances have been made to manage pain in pets. Let us help them live a happier life
- Allergy Treatment
- A variety of medications, injectables, allergy shots and serums as well as diets and supplements are all available. Our veterinarians can help you determine the most effective treatment for your pet to live more comfortably.
- Dental Care
- Dental health will affect the overall health of your pet. Many pets suffer from dental disease. Owners are frequently amazed at the difference a simple dental cleaning makes in their pet’s quality of life.
- We use safe anesthesia protocols for your pet. We are able to support your pet with IV fluids and regulate their body temperature with our heated surgery table or warming blanket. We monitor them during the entire procedure.
- Procedures include but is not limited to:
- Spay and Neuter
- Mass removals and a multitude of other soft tissue surgeries
- We have and on site digital x-ray machine is a valuable diagnostic tool for our veterinarians.
- Hospitalization for serious illnesses and injuries, as well as post operative care
- Emergency Care (during business hours)
- Rattlesnake Bite Treatment
- We keep anti-venom on hand for that emergency. Bring your pet in quickly for treatment.
- A microchip in a pet provides the best way to have your pet safely and quickly returned to you. It is also important to dispute ownership if your pet is ever stolen.
- These onsite tests, enable our veterinarians to quickly access and help to diagnosis your pet’s problems.
- Blood analyzer, CBC, Chemistries, as well as coagulation profile capabilites
- Fecal test, heartworm test, Feline Leukemia/FeLV test, Tick borne disease test
- We also have a more extensive laboratory testing service off site for very specific needs.
About Edu-Vet Roscoe, Your Veterinarian in Roscoe
At Edu-Vet Roscoe, your veterinarian in Roscoe, we’re led by Dr. Rebecca Barnhart, DVM and Dr. Russell Kotzur, DVM.
New patients are always welcome.
To learn more about our services or schedule an appointment today, give us a call at (325) 766-3529 or visit us at Edu-Vet Roscoe in the Roscoe STEM/Agriculture Research Building on 12822 North Interstate 20.